For the next couple months, join me in creative activities that’ll help you to rebalance in the season of summer. This week, we’ll focus on the third chakra, the solar plexus chakra. You’ll strengthen and balance that energy center through your activity, and you’ll have fun too!
The Solar Plexus Chakra: Accessing Your Personal Power
The solar plexus chakra is the third chakra and located between your navel and the bottom of your sternum. It’s the source of the light that radiates your personal power and strength into the world.
It’s the awe-inspiring energy of the sun that ignites your power, burning away any blockages that may be getting in your way. It empowers YOU to be confident, responsible, and reliable, opening new doors in your life. It supports you in finding the strength to meet challenges and move forward, to take up action, with care and a strong will.
A Balanced Solar Plexus Chakra: Feeling Confident and Empowered
When you have a balanced solar plexus chakra, you feel confident and have healthy self-esteem. You experience saying, “YES!” to your life with joy and ease. You feel empowered, courageous, and strong. You’re grounded and ready to enter each day. You’re able to take up actions with a strong will, balanced with deep care, and move through challenges as they arise.
Here are 3 activities to help you feel confident and empowered this summer:
- Move your body.
- Do yoga or qigong regularly.
- Go for a walk daily. Maybe ask a friend to join you sometimes.
- Join a gym or new exercise class this summer.
- Set realistic goals you’d like to achieve.
- Write a list of realistic goals you’d like to achieve this summer and for the remainder of the year. Map out the smaller steps needed to achieve them.
- Schedule a weekly check-in with yourself to note progress for the week and plan for the following week.
- Celebrate each small step you make!
- Prioritize taking care of yourself.
- Eat healthy food most of the time. Have a light dinner. Cook delicious meals, shop at the farmer’s market, and/or visit a new restaurant.
- Get enough sleep every night. Aim to go to bed near sunset and get up near sunrise.
- Get a massage or body treatment.
Enjoy these activities to energize your solar plexus chakra and next time, we’ll continue with creative, summer activities for the fourth chakra, the heart chakra. Join me!
Interested in learning to chant mantras to balance your chakras? Check out my Free Healing Library!