MASTER YOUR CREATIVITY
A 5-month course that is a divinely guided approach, connecting with nature, inspiring you to create your life through art.
FRIDAYS MORNINGS on ZOOM
10 AM – 12 PM (Mountain Time)
Beginning Spring 2023
May 5th- September 15th
Guided by two loving and powerful souls who will move you into inspiration, motivation, faith, peace and the light. We will help you connect with your inner beauty and manifest the creative longings of your soul.
Give Voice to your Inner Beauty and Make your Creative Dreams come true!
So… Are you ready to Master your Creativity?
DO THESE DRAINING THOUGHTS KEEP GETTING IN THE WAY?
- “When I think about actually going for my creative dreams, I just get scared…”
- “I don’t want to deal with the judgement of my family and friends when they see me going for my dreams…”
- “I am too old for this dream business…”
- “My dreams will take money to make happen…money I don’t have…”
- “I do have dreams…. but where do I even start…”
This is for you if you want to:
- BECOME MORE PRESENT AND RELAXED
- REPLACE FEAR WITH A SENSE OF AWE AND WONDER THAT YOU ARE ALIVE
- COME TO APPRECIATE WHO YOU ARE
- KNOW THAT YOU HAVE EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO MANIFEST THE LONGINGS OF YOUR SOUL
- BECOME CLEAR ABOUT YOUR SOUL’S PURPOSE
- GAIN THE STRENGTH AND ENERGY TO MOVE FORWARD WITH YOUR CREATIVE DREAMS
- EXPERIENCE THE HEALING POWER OF ST HILDEGARD’S REMEDIES AND MUSIC
- RELAX AND CONNECT WITH LIKE-MINDED SPIRITUAL SEEKERS AND REALLY TAKE A DEEP DIVE INTO WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOUR CREATIVE PURPOSE IS
The Course: Master Your Creativity
Guided and led by Dr. Jeannine Goode-Allen and St. Hildegard of Bingen
Let me now outline for you the process we will go through in this course…. the process that has helped me find peace, joy and unconditional love…. the process that has enabled me to live the life of my dreams.
The Course is divided into 5 modules spanning five months.
We will start in May of 2023 and end in September of 2023.
Each month the modules will have the following weekly structure:
- Week 1-Delivery of content (films, audio-recordings and pdf files)
- Week 2-Zoom group coaching call
- Week 3-Implementation (students work on the assignments on their own, contacting me as needed
- Week 4- Zoom Mastermind (Show and Tell!)
Module #1: Viriditas/Greening Power : Moving out of Overwhelm into Inspiration
In this first class, you’ll learn about St. Hildegard’s idea of viriditas which translates as “greening power.” It can be described as the divine life force that lives and breathes within all living beings.
- You’ll be guided through several creative activities that support you in releasing stress, relaxing, and becoming more present to your own creativity, resulting in a deep sense of fulfillment as you tap into your true being.
- Be inspired by St. Hildegard’s famous song: O Viridissima Virga (O Greenest of Boughs)
- Learn about the land where St. Hildegard was born and how her visions of the Living Light inspired her to heed God’s call
- Discover a deeper sense of your own inner self through an inspirational reading of St. Hildegard’s: I Am The One Whose Praise Echoes On High
- Participate in a guided meditation of The Flower Speaks
- Learn how to open yourself to exploring your own creative nature and engage in a painting of a flower that has a message to deliver to you
- Be invited to participate in a nightly reading and meditation: The Life of St. Hildegard of Bingen
Module #2: Illuminations: Moving out of Limitation into Motivation
In the second class, you’ll learn about St. Hildegard’s illuminations, or visions, where she felt that God was speaking through her. In her writings about these experiences, she described what she saw as visual images along with words she heard spoken to her.
You’ll be guided through several creative activities that support you in opening yourself to receive divine messages. You’ll come to love and appreciate who you are as an individual and become clear on your soul’s purpose in this life. You’ll get excited to move forward with your creative dreams and find the strength and energy to do so!
- Be inspired to access your inner power by a reading of St. Hildegard’s: The Power of the Abbess
- Learn about St. Hildegard’s experience of receiving divine messages in her visions of the Living Light
- Deepen your understanding of St. Hildegard’s illuminations through exploring one: The Trinity
- Participate in viewing a video recording of Scene 6 of Feathers On The Breath Of God, a theater production that shared Jeannine’s healing journey as it was inspired by St. Hildegard of Bingen
- Choose one of St. Hildegard’s illuminations to explore further through observation, contemplation, and drawing
Module #3: Kyrie Body Prayer: Moving out of Fear into Faith
In the third class, you’ll learn how St. Hildegard found her courage to trust in the Divine for the support she needed in order to create a new abbey even when she encountered several obstacles.
You’ll be guided through creative activities that support you in opening to a sense of awe for the Divine, discovering and trusting in the divine support you have and awakening to the deep love that is within yourself. You’ll feel hopeful and inspired as you realize that you have everything you need to manifest the longings of your soul and that you have an important role in making this world a better place.
- Open to a sense of awe and wonder through listening to a reading of St. Hildegard’s Who is the Trinity?
- Learn how St. Hildegard found the courage to leave the Abbey of St. Disibod to create her own abbey despite the many obstacles she encountered including those who conspired against her
- Sing and move to St. Hildegard’s song Kyrie as you learn a body prayer dance that will support you in experiencing a sense of unity with the Divine
- Awaken to a deep knowing within that you are whole and you are love as you experience St. Hildegard’s Kyrie
Module #4: Healing: Moving out of Pain into Peace
In the fourth class, you’ll learn about the counsel that St. Hildegard gave to the young Benedictine nun, Elisabeth of Schöngau, when Elizabeth wrote to St. Hildegard to share her inner conflicts and doubts. You’ll also explore the flow of St. Hildegard’s biography and how she continued to follow her higher purpose by writing, speaking and creating in service to others into her 60s and 70s, until her death at age 81.
- You’ll be guided through several creative activities that support you in seeing the flow of your own biography, identifying an area where healing or transformation is needed and learning how to access St. Hildegard’s healing wisdom to support you.
- Be inspired to seek balance in your own life through a reading of an excerpt from St. Hildegard’s Letter to Elizabeth of Schöngau
- Learn how St. Hildegard continued to pursue her divine purpose in the last 20 years of her life
- Deepen your knowledge of St. Hildegard’s recommended use of specific plants and natural remedies for health and healing
- View the movement of St. Hildegard’s life through the lens of the Stepping Stones tool
- Learn how to use the Stepping Stones tool as a practical way to identify significant points of movement in your own life
- Explore an area in your own life where you are seeking healing or transformation through a meditative exercise where you connect to St. Hildegard as a spiritual guide
Module #5: Creating Your Own Rupertsberg: Moving out of Darkness into Light
In the fifth class, you’ll learn how St. Hildegard created the structure and support she needed to follow her calling to do God’s will. You’ll learn how she was able to build her own abbey despite those who opposed her.
- You’ll be guided through creative activities that support you in identifying and manifesting a vision that you’d like to bring into the world, then give it wings so that it can soar!
- Be inspired to identify what you are feeling called to manifest in the world today by a reading of St. Hildegard’s: Longing
- Discover how St. Hildegard was able to follow her divine calling to build Rupertsberg through an exploration of her self portrait illumination: The Journey Explained
- Participate in a guided meditation using St. Hildegard’s song O Jerusalem to help you receive spiritual guidance to clarify and develop your vision
- Have fun building a 3-D model of your vision
READY TO MASTER YOUR CREATIVITY?
PAY IN FULL
CHOOSE THE PAYMENT PLAN AND GET STARTED FOR LESS
Plus 4 further monthly payments of $249
FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS!
10 Healing Songs and Practices that Will Give Voice to Your Creativity
These songs and practices will help you step forward as the powerful, positive and creative soul that you are! As you listen to this music and do the spiritual practices that accompany the individual tracks, you will find yourself becoming stronger, more joyful, and more loving. You will also gain access to your own creativity in new ways.
( A $49 VALUE)
What people are saying…
Hi, I am Dr. Jeannine Goode-Allen…
I was born in London, England, educated in Switzerland, and am fluent in English, Spanish, German and French. I hold a Doctorate in Ministry degree and Masters degrees in Counseling Psychology and Education. Also, I am an accomplished artist and educator. I use all of this and much more when helping others heal their souls.
From my healing journey to yours… Can you imagine healing from a congenital heart defect and a painfully frozen pelvis? All while journeying through a massive kundalini energy awakening born of an intense shamanic experience? No degree can teach you how to do that. This is why I know that my gifts come from a spiritual dimension. St. Hildegard has been my guide for over 30 years. She has shown me how to heal and how to become a creative powerhouse.
Thanks to St. Hildegard:
- I am now the manager of Viriditas Productions LLC
- I created the Saint Hildegard Traveling Exhibit: Journey Through The Senses.
- I started my healing practice: Doctor of the Soul.
I work with groups and individuals who are yearning for more peace, love and creativity in their lives. I can really help you move through whatever challenges you might be having and guide you into how to manifest the longing of your soul.
You’ve Got Questions? – We’ve Got Answers!
I am overwhelmed at the thought of being on Zoom.
Oh, I can relate! I used to be overwhelmed too… If you are new to Zoom, just let me know and we will walk through it together prior to the first call.
I am super shy...do I have to participate in the Zoom Show and Tell calls?
The thought of sharing my work with others is a bit daunting.
The answer is no, I would never insist that you share your work with others if you aren’t comfortable. That being said, I am going to encourage you to at least attend the Show and Tell calls, so you can see what others are up to and benefit from sharing in their experience.
I think I can manage the singing and the writing...even doing the building of my own Rupertsberg....but painting...NO WAY!
There are going to be some of the practices that you naturally gravitate towards. Others you might find a bit daunting. Rest assured, St. Hildegard and I will guide you in ways that are gentle and super supportive… and also FUN!
I want to take the course but don't have the time right now.
You will have life time access to the material… so you can go at your own pace…learning and experiencing when you are able. You will however not have the benefit of my coaching and the experience of being part of a very special group of spiritual creatives
What if I get stuck along the way and need extra support?
If that happens, you can always sign up for individual private sessions with me. I have individual sessions as well as packages of 5 and 12 sessions available. Just contact me to find out more.
What if I start the course, and decide it isn't for me?
No worries, there is a 30 day money back guarantee. You have 30 days to decide whether the course is for you, if not you will receive a full refund.
I have another question.
Great! Send me an email at email@example.com and I will get back to you ASAP.
Doctor of the Soul © 2020