Bake St. Hildegard’s Joy Cookies TODAY!
Get this free recipe to help you put Cheerfulness back in your life!
- Fill your home with the scent of cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves
- Put a smile on your and your family member’s faces
- Bring a sense of calm into your home
- Open your heart and mind
- Nourish your body and your soul
In the mid 12th century, St. Hildegard recognized the health benefits of many herbs and spices and shared a basic recipe for biscuits or cookies that are commonly called “Hildegardplätzchen” (Hildegard’s Cookies). Today we might call them “Joy Cookies.
As she says they:
- lift any melancholia
- open your heart
- bring you a sense of cheerfulness and joy